The 5 Pillars of AmCham
AmCham’s events program gives members the chance to network with people from across Australian business. With events covering all different sectors, and in a variety of formats, AmCham events are a fantastic environment to expand your business network.
Our member list includes some of the country’s biggest companies – and being an AmCham member gives you a seat at the table. We can connect you with business, government, and thought leaders across the spectrum. Need an introduction? AmCham can make it happen.
Our committees and board develop positions on issues affecting our members, from trade to tax to industry standards. Through these positions, we can advocate for our members to government both here and in the United States.
AmCham’s position as the voice of Australia-US business can be a strong advantage for members who sponsor our events. Your brand can be seen and associated with some of the biggest names in business. This can also be carried through on our website and our publications.
We are committed to providing cutting edge information, data and resources for members on issues affecting their business. We work hard to ensure you know the essentials for business in Australia and the United States
Membership of AmCham offers strategic connections and un-paralleled access to opportunity. AmCham members have exclusive access to thought leadership, communities of interest, policy advice, business advocacy, information, and relationships with business and government. AmCham is the hub that provides members with a competitive advantage to grow their businesses efficiently and intelligently.
- AmCham represents members at the
highest levels of government in state capitals, Canberra, Washington DC. Our
advocacy achieves tangible pro-business policy aligned to our members’
- AmCham links our members to a worldwide network of AmChams in over 80 countries, including 21 in the Asia-Pacific region. Click Here.
- Members can be represented on a range of committees; including Space, Diversity and
Inclusion, Defence and National Security, Health, Energy & Sustainability,
Innovation and the Digital Economy, Taxation, and others. Click Here.
- AmCham’s events offer a networking environment like no other, and being a member gives you the upper hand, from preferred seating, access to attendee lists and speakers, lower attendance costs and sponsorship opportunities. Click Here.
- AmCham members receive exclusive invitations to boardroom events with high level CEO’s and international visitors.
- AmCham maintains a comprehensive database of Australian and US companies operating in Australia, searchable and sortable
through the members’ website portal.
- Connections with potential clients or business partners at events or through
- Membership offers priority,
discounted access to trade missions in Australia and overseas.
- Members can advertise vacancies on the AmCham Jobs Board. Click Here .
Corporate Membership is available to companies legally recognised and operating in Australia and interested in USA/Australia trade or the affairs of the Chamber. Premium, Corporate 1 and Corporate 2 Members have the right to vote and shall be eligible for election to the Board of Directors or the Council of Governors.
Membership entitles all employees to member rates and benefits Australia wide.
One year option
Three year option
|| Invitation Only
|| Invitation Only
| Corporate - 1 (Over 100 employees)
|| $7,350 pa (excl. gst)
|| $18,375 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 2 (51 to 100 employees)
|| $4,200 pa (excl. gst)
|| $10,500 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 3 (21 to 50 employees)
|| $3,150 pa (excl. gst)
|| $ 7,875 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 4 (3 to 20 employees)
|| $2,100 pa (excl. gst)
|| $ 5,250 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 5 (Up to 2 employees)
|| $1,050 pa (excl. gst)
|| $ 2,625 (excl. gst)
| Tech start-up
|| Please enquire
| Non-Resident Membership
(No representative office in Australia)
| Non-Resident $1,575 pa (no gst is payable)