The 5 Pillars of AmCham
AmCham’s events program gives members the chance to network with people from across Australian business. With events covering all different sectors, and in a variety of formats, AmCham events are a fantastic environment to expand your business network.
Our member list includes some of the country’s biggest companies – and being an AmCham member gives you a seat at the table. We can connect you with business, government, and thought leaders across the spectrum. Need an introduction? AmCham can make it happen.
Our committees and board develop positions on issues affecting our members, from trade to tax to industry standards. Through these positions, we can advocate for our members to government both here and in the United States.
AmCham’s position as the voice of Australia-US business can be a strong advantage for members who sponsor our events. Your brand can be seen and associated with some of the biggest names in business. This can also be carried through on our website and our publications.
We are committed to providing cutting edge information, data and resources for members on issues affecting their business. We work hard to ensure you know the essentials for business in Australia and the United States
Membership of AmCham offers strategic connections and un-paralleled access to opportunity. AmCham members have exclusive access to thought leadership, communities of interest, policy advice, business advocacy, information, and relationships with business and government. AmCham is the hub that provides members with a competitive advantage to grow their businesses efficiently and intelligently.
- AmCham represents members at the highest levels of government in Canberra and Washington DC. Our advocacy achieves tangible results for members.
- AmCham links our members to a worldwide network of AmChams in over 80 countries, including 21 in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Members can be represented on a range of committees; including Women in Leadership, NEXT: Network for Young Professionals, Defence & Security, Health, Trade & Government, Tax, Energy & Resources, Human Capital and Innovation.
- AmCham’s events offer a networking environment like no other, and being a member gives you the upper hand, from preferred seating, access to attendee lists and speakers, lower attendance costs and sponsorship opportunities.
- AmCham members receive exclusive invitations to boardroom events with high level CEO’s and international visitors.
- AmCham maintains a comprehensive database of Australian and US companies operating in Australia.
- Connections with potential clients or business partners either at AmCham events or through AmCham staff.
- Access to trade missions in areas such as defence and mining; and delegations for international events including the Offshore Technology Conference and the annual US Doorknock.
New or renewing companies have the opportunity to take advantage of Membership Plus.
Membership Plus includes*:
Offer only available once – when you pay your 2020 renewal
- One (1) table at an AmCham Business Event* in any state in the country
- Two (2) webinars on doing business in the US across a variety of sectors
- Half-day of speed sessions with several specialist professionals who can answer your questions about taxes, immigration, training, etc.
- An invitation to an AmCham Leadership Lunch in the state where you work
* “AmCham Business Event” means an Amcham Business Briefing breakfast or lunch; it excludes conferences, galas, golf days, co-promotions and other special events
^ All Membership Plus benefits to be used prior to expiry date of membership (3-year memberships - to be used prior to expiry date of Year 1 of membership)
Corporate Membership is available to companies legally recognised and operating in Australia and interested in USA/Australia trade or the affairs of the Chamber. Premium, Corporate 1 and Corporate 2 Members have the right to vote and shall be eligible for election to the Board of Directors or the Council of Governors.
Membership entitles all employees to member rates and benefits Australia wide.
One year option
Three year option
|| Invitation Only
|| Invitation Only
| Corporate - 1 (Over 100 employees)
|| $7,000 pa (excl. gst)
|| $17,500 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 2 (51 to 100 employees)
|| $4,000 pa (excl. gst)
|| $10,000 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 3 (21 to 50 employees)
|| $3,000 pa (excl. gst)
|| $7,500 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 4 (3 to 20 employees)
|| $2,000 pa (excl. gst)
|| $5,000 (excl. gst)
| Corporate - 5 (Up to 2 employees)
|| $1,000 pa (excl. gst)
|| $2,500 (excl. gst)
| Non-Resident Membership
(No representative office in Australia)
| Non-Resident $1,500 pa (no gst is payable)
| Membership Plus (add-on)
||+ $1,000 (excl. gst)