Cyber Security Mission
16 - 20 April, 2018
San Francisco, California
Explore the world of cyber security and connect with the largest and most innovative cyber security companies in the US.
Join us for our first AmCham Cyber Security Mission to San Francisco and connect with cyber professionals, exchange ideas and learn of the latest trends in cyber security. In April 2018 we will visit the RSA Cyber Security Conference.
The AmCham mission will provide a comprehensive schedule of company visits, conference time and expo access. The San Francisco Bay area is world renowned as a hub of innovation and technology, cyber security firms located in the area include some of the world's biggest like Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, HP, Cisco, Symantec, FireEye and VMware. Further, the RSA Conference draws the newest, most innovative companies world-wide.
Cost to participate is as follows:*
• Early Bird Member $8,000 • Regular Member $9,000
• Early Bird Non-Member $9,000 • Regular Non-Member $10,000
* All pricing in AUD. Early Bird concludes 30th January 2018. Price includes all accommodation, conference fees, ground transport and most meals. Please note it does NOT include airfares to and from Australia. Places will only be confirmed after the receipt of the non-refundable participation deposit of $3,500
To register your interest as a delegate and receive further information on the AmCham Cyber Security Mission, please contact Ray Doyle on 03 9027 5632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
CEOs, Board Members and Senior Executives who have ultimate accountability and responsibility for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information your company retains on customers and clients, intellectual property or financial data.
Last year’s attacks and outages at the Australian Census embarrassed the new government and impacted most people. The Australian Red Cross Blood Service disclosed it leaked over 550,000 blood donors' sensitive data in what has been described as Australia's largest security breach. Earlier this year ransomware attacked over 200,000 people in150 countries including some victims in Australia.
Would you know if a cyber breach occurs in your company? If a breach occurs, will you be resilient and have a containment plan to implement? Who will authorise and enact the plan and how will you inform your customers and clients?
Why you should participate?
• To develop an understanding of the potential threats in today's digital world
• Develop and build new relationships with leading cyber security companies
• Create new networks among the participating delegates to help boost your capability and share threat information and best practices
• Participate in the world's largest cyber security conference and connect with cyber professionals, exchange ideas and learn the latest trends to stay ahead of cyber threats
About the RSA Conference 2018
The RSA conference in San Francisco draws over 40,000 attendees, making it the world's largest cyber security conference. The value in attending the RSA Conference is not in its size, but in the valuable content and the industry connections it can provide.
RSA Conference's mission is to connect you with the people and insights that will empower you to stay ahead of cyber threats. The RSA Conference is your best resource for exchanging ideas, learning the latest trends and finding the answers you are looking for.
The multi day conference has speakers on a variety of industry topics and over 400 vendor companies.