Artificial Intelligence Summit
17 - 23 September 2018
San Francisco, California, USA
Behind the hype, AI is already delivering real value in business. Implemented across all industries and business functions creating unprecedented efficiencies in human productivity.
With over 20 years of organising Trade Missions world-wide, the American Chamber of Commerce in Australia is leading a fully escorted Trade Mission to the AI Summit in San Francisco, the world's first and largest AI conference and exhibition for corporate organisations.
WHY GO WITH AMCHAM?
• The relationships that form between delegates result in long-term valuable business partnerships
• We arrange face to face meetings with major companies of interest overseas
• AmCham delegates will have access to all three streams: Exclusive C-Suite Keynotes; Case Studies and Insights; and Technical Know How
• 85+ conference sessions, 200+ speakers, 100+ sponsors and exhibitors, and 4000+ delegates
• High-level networking
• Hear inspirational case studies
• Learn how AI is implemented across industry and business functions
• Understand ROI from AI
• Engage with leading AI solution providers
• Geared towards business leaders
Register now for your opportunity to travel with AmCham and secure your place at the forefront of technical innovation.
For more information or to register your interest as a delegate for AI San Francisco 2018 select the enquiry button above or contact Penelope Williamson, General Manager WA/NT on (08) 9325 9540 or email email@example.com