Upcoming Trade Mission
AmCham Australia's Board of Directors is pleased to invite you to join them for the annual AmCham Australia / AmCham New Zealand Conference in Wellington, New Zealand from August 30-31, 2022.
The trans-Tasman economic relationship is significant, and New Zealand's intelligence alliance with the US, Australia, Canada and the UK through the Five Eyes makes it a key strategic partner as well. New Zealand's shared values, history and geographical proximity make it one of Australia's most important relationships.
The program will include a reception at the US Ambassador to New Zealand's residence; breakfast with the New Zealand Deputy Prime Minister; panel discussions with senior executives on topics including sustainabilty, healthcare and technology; reception at New Zealand Parliament; and delegation dinner.
Why Should You Participate?
- Exclusive access to decision makers and US-Australia-New Zealand business leaders;
- Build valuable connections with key stakeholders; and
- Gain valuable insights into the current trade and investment climate between Australia, New Zealand the United States.
AmCham Australia Directors expected to participate include:
- Dr Brendan Nelson AO, President, Boeing Australia, New Zealand and South Pacififc (Chair);
- William Ruh, CEO - Digital, Lendlease (Vice Chair);
- Laura Anderson, Chairman, OneGlobalVenture;
- Robert Le Busque, Regional Vice President, Verizon Australia; and
- April Palmerlee, CEO, AmCham Australia.
Download the Information Pack below for more information.
REGISTER NOW via email to Amie O'Mahony at [email protected]