New Zealand Trade Mission
18 - 20 September 2019
Wellington, New Zealand
The Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Australia is pleased to offer your business the opportunity to join them and other senior business leaders on a Trade Mission to Wellington from September 18 to 20.
New Zealand’s shared values, history and geographical proximity make it one of Australia’s most significant relationships.
Australia is New Zealand’s largest economic partner. The trans-Tasman economic relationship was worth approximately NZ$66 billion as at March 2017.
The delegation will meet with the U.S. Ambassador to New Zealand, Ministers, AmCham New Zealand Board of Directors and will also participate in a number of site visits to member companies.
For more information, please contact AmCham to express your interest on 02 8031 9000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Reception hosted by the U.S. Ambassador to New Zealand at the Ambassador’s Residence
||Breakfast with The Hon. Grant Robertson MP, Minister for Finance; Sports and Recreation; Associate Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage (Invited) hosted by AmCham New Zealand.
Reception at Parliament House hosted by:
- The Hon. David Parker MP, NZ Minister for Economic Development; Environment; Trade and Export Growth; Associate Minister for Finance
- The Hon. Grant Robertson MP, NZ Minister for Finance; Sports and Recreation; Associate Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage (Invited)
- R&D / Investment Expert
- Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency
- The Hon. Anne Tolley MP, Deputy Speaker; Co-Chair of the NZ Parliamentary Friendship Caucus with North America; and
- The Hon. Jamie Strange MP, Member of the Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Committee; Governance and Administration Committee; and NZ Parliamentary Friendship Caucus with North America
||Site Visits which may include AbbVie, DXC Technology, Gartner, Lockheed Martin and Salesforce (Invited)
Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone within your organisation or networks who you think might be interested in this event.