AmCham Global Leadership Academy
This unique 12-month leadership program consists of 10 industry workshops facilitated by cross-sector leaders. It is bookmarked with opening and closing ceremonies held at prestigious venues. This year, our WA Academy has included presentations by:
1. Sherry Duhe, Chief Financial Officer, Woodside Energy
2. Nev Power, Chairman, Perth Airport
3. Diane Smith-Gander, Chair, Zip Co.
4. Mark Barnaba, Founder, Azure Capital
5. Sharon Warburton, Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee, Wesfarmers
6. Peter Bennett, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Clough
7. Natasha Blycha, Global Head of Digital Law, Herbert Smith Freehills
8. Patrick Gregg, Chief Executive Officer at Austal
9. Chris Moran, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research, Curtin University
10. Daniel Milford, Founding Chief Executive Officer, Chironix
For information on the 2022 AmCham Global Leadership Academy, please see our website.
Inaugural Alliance Awards Gala
AmCham’s inaugural Alliance Awards Gala will honour pathfinders in six key industries that are actively strengthening the links between Australia and the United States. Celebrating these individuals will shine a light on their achievements, focus attention on future investment, and inspire the next generation of Australian and American innovators.
The award categories are:
Artificial Intelligence | Biotechnology | Digital Economy | Energy and Clean Technology | Quantum Computing | Space
AmCham’s Alliance Awards will reflect the important relationship between Australia and the United States, and the American contribution to the Australian economy.