What's Your Message?
Public Speaking with twice the impact using half the effort
A 3.5-hour Presentation Skills Masterclass with Cam Barber - based on Cam’s book, “What’s your message?"
Who uses the Vivid Method?
Andrew Denton, Journalist & Media Personality
"I knew what I wanted to say. Cam refocused me on how to say it in a way that cut straight to the heart. That made all the difference. This man know’s what he’s doing."
Alastair Clarkson, Coach Hawthorn Football Club
"We've been using the Vivid Method at Hawthorn for 7 years now. Cam has helped us enormously in getting our ideas across - and that's been really important for our progress as a football club."
Jules Lund, Media Personality & Founder, Tribe Group
"Cam is the Magic Man! He has an amazing ability to distil complex ideas into simple, practical steps. He'll show you how to sort your ideas and deliver vivid messages that persuade. He's helped me a lot."
Get your great ideas out of your head and into the world!
The Vivid Method is a 3-part, step-by-step process, to save time when preparing, focus your attention to dissolve anxiety, engage your audience and leave them with a vivid message.
Learn to Speak With Twice the Impact...
• Communicate vivid, memorable messages – so people take action.
• Find out the top 3 ways to be more persuasive - and get more support for your ideas.
• Learn the magic of Chunk Structure, which shows you:
- how to be clear and succinct,
- how to manage audience interaction,
- how to stay on track, while engaging your audience with natural delivery skills.
Using Half The Effort...
• Learn the easy way to Dissolve Nerves - how to be relaxed and centred when you speak.
• Remove the uncertainty that creates anxiety.
• Learn how to create a 'space' so you can think clearly under pressure.
• Use simple tools to clarify and structure your ideas in less time.
• Be yourself! Learn how natural style get's the best result, without any forced theatrics.
What To Expect on the Day:
This is an interactive session. You'll receive a full-colour workbook, have a chance to ask questions and get guidance on real presentations (you can walk away with a finished presentation outline). Table seating so you can comfortably write notes.
Arrive at 8.30am for hot nibbles and great coffee (stand up format), or time it for a 9am start.
• Part 1: How to Think Clearly and Control Nerves - Questions and help with audience examples
• Part 2: How to Clarify a Vivid Message - Apply this proven method to your own messages
• 10.30am - Morning Tea
• Part 2 continued: How to Structure Your Ideas for Impact and Recall - Apply this proven method to your own ideas
• Part 3: How to Engage Your Audience from Start to Finish - 9 ways to give great explanations
• 12.30pm - Finish
Raves for Cam’s book: “What’s Your Message?”
Jack Welch: “Thanks for the book and congratulations on its content. Great stories...delivered well.”
Seth Godin: “Finally, a book on public speaking worth reading (and using).”
Professional Manager Magazine: “Barber’s approach is exemplary and cannot fail to make the idea of presenting far less worrying.”
Communication skills are the key to leveraging your talent.
Genius has no value if it can't be communicated to others.
In Conjunction With
Invitation transferable: feel free to forward this invitation to anyone within your organisation or networks who you think might be interested in this event.