• Be recognised as one of Australia's leaders with an American back story in seven key sectors.
• Raise your individual or organisational visibility with the expert judges and corporate sponsors.
• Engage with colleagues and friends in-person and build valuable networks.
• Meet Federal and State policymakers, American diplomats, international investors and venture capitalists, potential clients and suppliers, and other leaders in related fields.
• Draw inspiration from the sectors and individuals highlighted.
• Explore future collaboration or innovation projects with other attendees.
• Enjoy a glamorous night out with entertainment, prizes, dancing and great food and drink.
• Celebrate the Alliance and future industries.
About AmCham Australia
The American Chamber of Commerce has been standing up for business in Australia since 1961, working to ‘facilitate interaction, open up channels of communication, change thinking, and explore possibilities.’ We operate in every state and territory and represent almost 500 organisations and 500,000+ employees. AmCham Australia means business. It also means jobs for Australians. With policy committees, trade missions, business luncheons, webinars, and the AmCham Global Leadership Academy, the AmCham of 2022 is the country’s largest and most influential international chamber of commerce.