WOMEN WORLD CHANGERS
A powerful one-day leadership summit on diversity, talent and economics
Melbourne Convention Centre
1 Convention Centre Place
In Conjunction With:
The Growth Faculty
Women World Changers is the premier, all-inclusive, one-day leadership summit designed to drive critical dialogue on the impact and economics of women, diversity and culture on business growth. Attended by Australia’s top business executives, government and community leaders, Women World Changers will cover the most critical leadership requirements for success in leading and managing Australia’s workforce of the future.
This year our outstanding speaker lineup is headlined by Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama and Elizabeth Broderick, Australia’s longest serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner (2007 – 2015).
Don’t miss crucial learnings in the areas of:
• Adaptability, innovation and agility: How diversity is driving modern business innovation.
• The implication of the current political and economic landscape and what this means for your business and investments.
• The economic imperative for closing the gender gap – “Women are half the world’s working-age population but generate only 37% of GDP.” McKinsey
• Insights into behavioural science; the differences and similarities between men and women and the importance of gender balance in leadership.
• How to drive cultural change and workplace equality through courageous leadership and engaging middle management.
• Challenges and opportunities for women’s full engagement in the workplace.
• Millennial ambition: What drives this hyper-connected, tech savvy generation that will make up 75% of the workforce by 2030? How can leaders harness their contribution?
• Removing barriers that impede economic development, technology, innovation and business growth.
• Building a resilient organisation: What are the global trends shaping the Australian economy and how can we invest in employee skills to increase relevance and resilience.
Women World Changers Summit speakers include:
• Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls
• Elizabeth Broderick AO, Formerly Australia’s longest-serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner from 2007 to 2015
• Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO of Innovation Norway
• Laura Liswood, Secretary General, Council of Women World Leaders, Former Managing Director, Global Leadership and Diversity for Goldman Sachs
• Professor Cordelia Fine, Academic Psychologist, award winning author of three books including Delusions of Gender
• Dr. Richard Dennis, Chief Economist at The Australia Institute
• Alia Gabres, Creative Producer, Cultural Broker and Storyteller
To see the full agenda please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY BIRD RATES
Individual Ticket: $795.00pp
Four (4) or more: $750.00pp Enter this code when registering: X433
Ten (10) or more:$695.00pp Enter this code when registering: Q602
*prices increase by $200 after 27 July 2017