WORLD BUSINESS FORUM: TWO-DAY EVENT
Be BETA - Are You Ready to Live in a Permanent State of BETA?
Featuring Arianna Huffington and Special Guests
80 Pyrmont Street
In Conjunction With:
VIP PASSES NEARLY SOLD OUT!
Join 2000+ business leaders from around the globe for an unparalleled live knowledge experience at Australia's World Business Forum at The Star, Sydney, 31 May - 1 June 2017.
In a league of its own the World Business Forum hosts global leaders in business and management and will again see the biggest congregation of senior executives in Australia.
World Business Forum Sydney 2017 will highlight that in a world where new technologies emerge at pace, those who anticipate change and are quickly able to adapt will flourish. Organisations and individuals alike must reinvent themselves constantly; experiment and learn; identify new opportunities, exploit them fast, and move on. In this world it is the entrepreneur, the experimenter, the risk taker who will thrive.
Long term competitive advantage is dead! Are you ready to live in a state of permanent BETA?
DAY ONE SPEAKERS
• Arianna Huffington, Founder, The Huffington Post - 'New Management'
• Jimmy Wales, Co-Founder, Wikipedia - 'Disruption'
• Mohanbir Sawhney, Director, Center for Research in Technology & Innovation, Kellogg School of Management - 'Innovation'
• Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Ernest L. Arbuckle Professor of Business, Harvard Business School - 'Strategy'
DAY TWO SPEAKERS
• Randi Zuckerberg, Former Director of Marketing at Facebook, Founder of Zuckerberg Media - 'Digital Transformation'
• Daniel Goleman, Leading Authority on Emotional Intelligence - 'Emotional Intelligence'
• Ken Segall, Former Ad Agency Creative Director at Apple - 'Marketing'
• Ian Williamson, Professor of Leadership, Melbourne Business School - 'Leadership'
• Diversity Panel featuring Christine Corbett, Chief Customer Officer, Australia Post; Ashley Winnett, Executive Director - People, Performance & Culture, Holden Board; Angela Mentis, Chief Customer Officer - Business & Private Banking, NAB; and Jody Evans, Associate Dean (Engagement), Melbourne Business School.
Diversity Panel: The discussion examines women and diverse work places as an enabler for increased productivity within organisations.
• Why Attend?
In times of change and volatility where business confidence is waning, there is a resounding call for leadership. Today's business leaders must govern their organisations to instil best practice in strategy, management, innovation, emotional intelligence, leadership, disruption, marketing and digital in order to drive their businesses forward.
• Who Attends?
Multinational Organisations and Entrepreneurs across the globe find the World Business Forum the best platform for executive education. No matter if you are the CEO of a multinational listed company, an owner of a small to medium sized business, or a key decision maker in Sales and Marketing, the World Business Forum has the insights you need to take your organisation to the next level.
• The Experience
Exclusive Content: As an attendee you'll be privileged to listen to insights into current business challenges, trends and cases from our world leading speakers. In addition, the agenda format incorporates rare Q&A time with the speakers.
• Discounted AmCham Tickets
Your ticket includes: Entrance for both days of the WBF, networking area access, morning and afternoon tea and supporting event materials
To purchase 5 to 9 Individual Tickets, please use registration code H213 to access the special rate of $2,174.00 per ticket.
VIP Passes are also available, at the special AmCham early-bird rate of $2,866.00 per place. To purchase a VIP pass, please use registration code L990
VIP Passes include above benefits, plus exclusive front of stage table seating, exclusive VIP networking lunch on both days and onsite free parking
To purchase more than 10 tickets, please contact Katie Harris, Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discounted rates
For More Information on the World Business Forum Sydney visit: bit.ly/2dnkwoS