AmCham is Australia’s pre-eminent international chamber of commerce. Our membership is based on US companies in Australia and Australian companies with interests in the USA and has grown to include Australian companies with an Asian or domestic focus. Audiences at AmCham events are an elite business demographic; senior executives with large corporations as well as local company owners and managers.
- AmCham represents our members at the highest levels of government in Canberra and Washington DC. Our advocacy achieves tangible results for members.
- AmCham links our members to a worldwide network in over 80 countries including 20 in the Asia-Pacific region.
- AmCham provides members with preferred access and special privileges in Australia’s most diverse business events program.
- AmCham maintains the only accessible database of US investors in Australia.
- AmCham publishes commercially relevant “briefs and alert” style communications for the benefit of members. Topics covered include: economic tax, immigration, security and trade issues.