Terms & Conditions
1. Event Cancellation Policy
Unless specifically stated on the event invitation that the invitation is not transferable,
you are able to send another person to take your place at the event if you cannot attend.
If the purchaser cancels the booking:
If you are unable to attend, and cannot find someone to take your place, the following policy applies:
Cancellations, IN WRITING ONLY, will be accepted up to the cancellation date of the event.
Up to the Cancellation date:
After the Cancellation date:
- Cancellations will be accepted by Email only.
- A refund will be paid, less an ADMINISTRATION FEE of $25.00 (incl gst).
If AmCham cancels the Event and the event is rescheduled:
- A refund will NOT be issued and a credit will NOT be issued.
If AmCham cancels the Event and the event is not rescheduled:
- If you are able to attend the event on the rescheduled date, your payment will be transferred to the rescheduled event date
- If you are unable to attend the event on the rescheduled date, a full refund will be paid. An Administration Fee will NOT be charged.
2. Credit Card Surcharge
- A full refund will be paid. An Administration Fee will NOT be charged.
Event invoices paid by credit card do not attract a surcharge.
Other payments, e.g. Membership, Sponsorship, Trade Missions etc will incur a surcharge if paid by credit card.
Payment either by cheque or direct deposit to our bank account is preferred for these invoices. If you do prefer to pay by credit card, please contact your AmCham state office.
3. Trade Mission Terms & Conditions
Please refer to the registration form and tax invoice.